The types of information we collect that identify you or relate to you as an individual (“Personal Information“) may include things such as the following:
- Name, Date of Birth, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, username, and password (for account administration), when you supply this information voluntarily
- Device ID, including IP address, which is automatically collected and, while they don’t identify you as an individual, do identify a particular computer
- Geolocation (if you are using a mobile application and you consent to this function)
- Financial account information and other payment information (that you submit to us for order processing)
- Additional Personal Information you may submit as necessary for the administration of particular promotional events, such as sweepstakes or contests
- For more details about how we collect information, including details about cookies and how to disable them, please see “Your Information Choices” below.
Other types of data will also be collected periodically, such as:
- Type of browser and operating system, mobile application usage data, and aggregated information such as “clickstream” information which means entry and exit points (including referring URLs or domains), traffic statistics, page views, and impressions, all of which are collected automatically
- Demographic information you choose to submit and which we may combine on an anonymous basis with similar information from other users
- Device Information – Device type, OS, and identifier
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our services.
You may enable or disable your (1) location-specific personalization, (2) mobile app notifications, and (3) mobile app messaging at any time.
You may opt-out of receiving any promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.